If you are a digital marketer looking to increase ROI and increase your marketing strategies, you will want to know about certain tools that can help. With the right digital marketing tools, you can execute the proper strategy. You can manage things more efficiently with these tools, allowing you to customize as needed.
To make your marketing campaigns stand out, you need to try these ten most influential and creative digital marketing tools.
Source: Google Analytics website
MailChimp is a social marketing and email marketing tool designed for organizing and automating digital marketing campaigns. Using it will improve your campaigns and help you track the traffic generated. The platform also integrates with a variety of SaaS providers. With this tool, you can engage with your audience through email campaigns. In email marketing, MailChimp is a highly well-known name.
In MailChimp, you can find the following features:
- Improves the quality of content by using easy-to-use design tools
- Create custom designs with the help of an AI assistant.
- Using marketing automation, you can create personalized emails that generate up to six times more orders.
- An all-in-one tool for getting insights and analytics.
- Provide a free plan for small marketers as well.
MailChimp is an excellent tool for retail and e-commerce businesses to drive traffic and increase conversions and sales.
Source: Google Analytics website
Google Analytics is a powerful digital marketing tool that can be used to make a variety of marketing decisions. It is easy to track your e-commerce business and establish goals that can assist you in keeping your company on the right track. With Google Analytics, marketers can easily understand the directions to take in making website changes using the wide range of data insights it provides. Once you install Google Analytics on your site, you can start tracking your visitors.
Here are some of the features of Google Analytics:
- It provides detailed information about the traffic divided by devices, products, pages, etc.
- Easily create metrics, dimensions, and dashboards to access data.
- Gives you a better understanding of your target audience.
- In real-time, you will receive updates about your site’s customers, including which pages they are currently exploring.
- Get a better understanding of how the business is performing.
- Reporting tools help you share insights.
- You can visualize and organize data according to your business needs.
Also, Google Analytics has many features, functionalities, and dashboards that can customize.
Source: Google Ads Website
You can use Google Ads no matter what size your business is; it doesn’t matter if you are a small, mid-sized, or large company. Many marketers claim that Google Ads is too expensive, but it can help your business achieve new heights if used correctly. Your customer base can be targeted based on a variety of factors such as age, gender, location, profession, etc. You won’t find this feature in any other digital marketing tool.
In Google Ads, you will find the following features:
- Increase website traffic.
- Through a click-to-call button, increase customer calls.
- Make your stores more attractive by increasing foot traffic.
People need to learn Google Ads first before they can use it effectively. Otherwise, they will be wasting their money. ROI (return on investment) can be easily measured with Google Ads. Additionally, the platform has been improved with new artificial intelligence features that make it a lot faster and easier to use. You can get results faster in Display advertising by using AI features.
Source: Canva Website
If you are in digital marketing, you’ll understand the importance of having a quality design tool that enables you to create impressive social media posts. Canva is a popular design tool that helps you create visual content for your blogs, websites, social networks, and other platforms. Creating visual content is one of the most important components of digital marketing. The post needs to be engaging to attract the targeted customer base.
Canva has the following features:
- The Canva tool allows you to edit posts and create graphs of any type.
- In the tool, there are several templates to choose from. For your marketing campaign, it provides a wide range of stock images, photos, designs, icons, and vectors that you can use.
- There is a wide variety of designs available, such as postcards, brochures, CD covers, wallpaper, book covers, resumes, certificates, magazine covers, letterheads, presentation graphics, blog banners, cards, posters, flyers, presentations, logos, and social media.
This tool allows you to create visual pieces according to the campaign you are running using a simple drag-and-drop design. To create visual content for your digital marketing campaign, you don’t need to be an experienced designer. You can use it even if you don’t have any design background.
Source: Trello website
Creating, scheduling, and organizing online content, is one of the most popular content management tools.
Using the platform, the whole team can communicate easily and more effectively. To work on a project together, you can assign a single card to members of your team. It will be easier to know who is responsible for designing, writing, editing, posting, and adding call-to-action offers.
Trello has the following features:
- This tool allows you to create cards and add notes while creating deadlines and assigning topics to specific teams.
- Allows your teams to work remotely from anywhere.
By using Trello, you can keep track of everything your team is doing in your digital marketing campaigns.
Source: Slack website
The slack platform allows you to communicate with clients, discuss articles, and new projects, share content, and open support tickets at any time.
It is essential to have a powerful medium for communicating with your team of digital marketers. Slack is the perfect tool for this.
Slack features include:
- Real-time communication with team members over the web is made easier.
- Keep track of all projects, teams, and channels.
- It allows you to send messages and conduct video conferences as well.
- Collaborate from anywhere with the teams.
There is a lot more to it than just messaging. Using Slack could make your organization more efficient. It is not a tool for collaboration or project management. There are a lot of options and settings available with this messaging platform. You can have group conversations that can be searched and can be made public, as well as private conversations. Different groups can be created and the interface can be customized.
Source: Yoast SEO Website
A popular WordPress plugin that helps digital marketers optimize their websites for better search engine results is Yoast SEO.
WordPress cannot handle all the details, so Yoast SEO helps with submitting sitemaps, managing keywords, creating content, and using webmaster tools, among other things.
Yoast SEO features include:
With the tool, you can optimize your website by utilizing a variety of features.
- Features content analysis, description management, meta keywords, rich snippets, social media integration, and XML sitemaps.
- Makes it easier for you to write better content for your digital marketing campaigns. Using the plugin, you can add meta descriptions and meta titles to your content using the Yoast SEO meta box. XML sitemaps do not require a third-party plugin.
- The tool generates XML sitemaps and submits them to search engines automatically.
The best part is that your RSS feed will be protected against plagiarism and content scrapers. Other websites won’t be able to steal your content and publish it on their websites.
Source: SurveyAnyplace Website
The best tool for marketing professionals to create quizzes, assessments, and surveys is SurveyAnyplace. Using it will help you engage with your target audience and build brand identity and personality.
Use this tool to develop some quality surveys for your digital marketing campaigns if you’re tired of traditional surveys to evaluate the demand for a product or business.
SurveyAnyplace features include:
- It allows you to create questionnaires that provide you with valuable insights.
- Personalized advice is provided to respondents.
- It helps to understand what the market demands, what customers want, and what features are they looking for.
You can build your brand with SurveyAnyplace’s questionnaires and surveys. The user experience is the key to creating a brand that meets the needs of your customers. Using the platform, you can form your questions and include images in your surveys. You provide surveys that are well-designed, simple, and mobile-friendly.
Source: Ahrefs Website
Ahrefs offers several search engine optimization tools for optimizing your website according to your marketing requirements. Among the most popular digital marketing tools, it primarily checks backlinks and has a massive data index.
Ahrefs features include:
- Allows you to optimize your website.
- Allows you to find the best websites for your content and to select content topics strategically.
- Helps you analyze your competitors.
- There is a free trial available, as well as testimonials, data indexes, and data snippets.
- You can manage your projects here.
- It allows you to keep track of your ranking progress.
Source: Semrush Website
This all-in-one marketing toolkit helps businesses grow their online presence through SEO, content marketing, market research, advertising, social media management, and search engine reputation management.
SEMRUSH features include:
- Boosts organic traffic with SEO tools and workflows.
- Help create content that ranks well.
- Analyzes competitor strategies and tactics.
- Gets you more leads with less money.
- Helps develop social media strategies.
This SEO software tool has won many awards. Simple to use, you just have to search for keywords, apply them, and track them. It’s free for seven days, but after that, users are required to upgrade to paid plans.
By using these tools, you will be able to better understand and manage your digital marketing campaigns. While some of them offer free trials, all of them are paid. The investment is worth it, however.