Are you looking for ways to increase your productivity as a digital marketer? The following are some of the best Chrome Extension you should try.
Chrome’s most significant advantage over any other web browser is its extensive extension library available on the Chrome Web Store. Other browsers also offer popular extensions, but Chrome provides a greater number and higher quality of extensions than any other browser. Google Chrome extensions are now available for Android devices too, which is pretty cool.
Using Google Chrome browser extensions, you can increase productivity, reduce distractions, and source content from your browser. There are many options available to you. With just one click, the Chrome web store offers a wide range of tools to keep you safer, smarter, and more productive. The Chrome Web Store has a huge selection of extensions, so it can be difficult to find those that provide real value to a user. That’s why we created this list of the best Chrome Extensions.
This plugin allows you to capture and share a portion or all of any image on your browsing device, with the ability to add text, annotations, lines, arrows, and shapes. Currently, there are over 2 million users of Awesome Screenshot, the highest-rated screen capture & screen recorder tool on the market.
Here are some of the features of Awesome Screenshot :
- You can record your desktop, your active tab, or your camera only.
- By using the Microphone option, you can add your voice to the recording. You can also save recordings to your local drive.
- Once you’ve finished recording, you will immediately receive a link that can be shared.
- Blur sensitive information from your screenshot.
- Download screenshots as PDFs or PNGs, or save screenshots as images.
Ubersuggest is a FREE chrome extension that shows you keyword search volume, CPCs, and competitors. Using Ubersuggest, you can see useful analytics about any given domain. With Ubersuggest, you can also find detailed information related to a specific keyword query on YouTubeTM, AmazonTM, and many other sites.
In Ubbersuggest, you will find the following features:
- Domain overview and Domain score.
- Organic Keywords and Organic monthly traffic.
- Backlinks score.
- Site speed.
- Highly-targeted keyword suggestions.
Using TickTick, you can keep track of all your tasks and to-dos list. Organize your team’s tasks, create to-do lists, and plan schedules.
Here are some of the features of Tick Tick:
- Manage all your to-dos from any device.
- Automated recurring tasks and reminders.
- Subtasks can be added to the checklist.
- Notes can be added to tasks.
- Organize tasks into folders and archive completed tasks.
- Collaborate by sharing task lists.
- Google emails can be converted into tasks.
You can check spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery errors with Grammarly. Using artificial intelligence, it locates and searches for an appropriate replacement for the error. Additionally, users can customize their tone, style, and language according to their context.
Here are some of the features of Grammarly:
- An online grammar checker that corrects grammar in real-time.
- Accurate and reliable.
- Clear, easy-to-understand explanations.
- Plagiarism, spelling, and punctuation suggestions.
Social Blade can help you track YouTube channel stats, Twitch user stats, Instagram stats, and much more. Compare yourself with other users as well. With Social Blade, you can track your growth across multiple social media platforms.
Here are some of the features of Social Blade:
- Provides detailed statics across all major platforms.
- Provides insights into online trends and saves your time.
- You can find out who is getting fake followers on all social media platforms.
With the Mailtrack Chrome extension (Email tracker for Gmail), you can track unlimited Gmail emails. Your email is notified when someone opens it in real-time. In addition, you can see when and how many times your email was opened.
Here are some of the features of mailtrack.io:
- Free and unlimited email tracking for individuals and groups.
- Using Mail Merge, you can send tracked emails to 1,000 recipients at once.
- Track daily activity and get a detailed report.
- Cold email marketing campaign performance can be easily checked with this tool.
CoSchedule’s Headline Studio helps marketers optimize their headlines, suggest better words and phrases, improve SEO, and increase traffic. The tool analyzes your headlines’ performance against competitors’ headlines in terms of both outperformance and underperformance. With headline studio, writers can improve their header writing skills and consistently produce high-quality work.
Here are some of the features of Headline Studio :
- Get instant feedback on your headlines.
- With data-driven suggestions, you can improve your headlines.
- You can outperform your toughest competitors.
- Get rid of creative blockages.
Google Chrome browser extensions can be used to increase productivity, reduce distractions, and source content from your browser. By using these extensions, you can improve your workflow and get more done in less time.